We Build Everything
Public Limited Company Registration
Public Limited Company is one of the recommended ways to start a business in India for large scale businesses. There should be a minimum of seven members with no limit on a maximum number of members/shareholders for starting a Public Limited Company. Public Limited Companies can get listed with stock exchanges to raise capital from the general public.
Public Limited Company provides all the benefits of a private limited company along with more transparency and easy transferability of ownership and shareholding. Name, shares, formation, number of members, management and directors, etc differentiates Public limited companies from private limited companies.
It is governed by the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) and regulated by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. But once it gets listed with stock exchanges Public Limited Companies have to comply with multiple regulations of the government and SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
CS Club India helps you to register your Company across India at a very reasonable price. You can register your Company with us in a few easy steps. We will provide you facilities at the time of Incorporation. Such as:
- Name Reservation (RUN Application)
- PAN & TAN
- ESI, PF Registration
- Draft of your Company’s constitution (MOA & AOA)
- Bank Account (PNB by default)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Share Certificates
- GST Registration Certificate
The benefits or advantages of registering a private limited company are enlisted as:
- The company as a Separate Legal Entity (Separation between Management and Ownership)
- Unlimited number of Members
- No minimum capital is required
- Funds can be raised from Public
- Listed on the stock exchange and stock trade is carried out publicly.
- Numerous Taxation Benefits
- Easy to get investment/ funding for your Business.
- Business Expansion and Diversification
- Enhanced Brand Image and Improved Trust Factor
- Limited Liability
- Legal Security
- Capacity to Sue and Be Sued
- Better Compliance and Good governance