We Build Everything
Private Limited Company Registration
A Private Limited Company is one of the highly recommended ways to start a business in India. It is the most popular corporate entity that is registered extensively in India. Almost 93% of the companies incorporated in India are registered as Private Limited Companies. Every private limited company must use "Pvt.Ltd." after their name.
Private Limited Company offers limited liability for its shareholders with certain restrictions placed on the ownership, such as restricts the right to transfer its shares; and except in case of One Person Company, limits the number of its members to two hundred. That means a minimum of 2 shareholders are required to start a private company, while the higher limit of members is two hundred.
It is governed by the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) and regulated by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
CS Club India helps you to register your Company across India at a very reasonable price. You can register your Company with us in a few easy steps. We will provide you facilities at the time of Incorporation. Such as:
- Name Reservation (RUN Application)
- PAN & TAN
- ESI, PF Registration
- Draft of your Company’s constitution (MOA & AOA)
- Bank Account (PNB by default)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Share Certificate
- GST Registration Certificate
The benefits or advantages of registering a private limited company are enlisted as:
- The company as a Separate Legal Entity (Separation between Management and Ownership)
- No minimum capital is required
- Numerous Taxation Benefits
- Easy to get investment/ funding for your Business.
- Business Expansion and Diversification
- Enhanced Brand Image and Improved Trust Factor
- Limited Liability
- Legal Security
- Capacity to Sue and Be Sued
- Better Compliance and Good governance